Rediscover the Future of Sales with Our Salesforce Team at Dreamforce ‘18
Dreamforce 2018 – The four days of inspiration and having the time of your life with fellow Trailblazers. It is the most innovative software conference in the world from 25th September to 28th September. Dreamforce was surely not to be missed, and at CRM Signity we are always keen to learn new. So, we are going to California to learn from the experts and share our insights. Take a look at how you can rediscover the future of sales with us at Dreamforce.
Opting for Salesforce CRM is the key to business success. Its impeccable strategy and goal driven approach makes it the future of sales for sure. Willing to know how it can help you pave new avenues of success? Let’s take a look at its advantages then.
- Simple and easy to use: To extract the full potential of a CRM, it is important that its functionality is understood by even a layman. There are a lot of companies making extensive use of CRM. But not everyone out there has sound software or technical knowledge. This is where Salesforce CRM comes in handy. It has a very simple and easy to understand user interface. Salesforce CRM saves you from the complexities of coding and precise product updates. All you need to do is follow its simple format which is not only easy to understand but easy to implement too.
- Smooth integration and functionality: Salesforce CRM is designed in a well-integrated and functional way. It works as a great backbone service for facilitating easy data integration between various departments. In addition, it is also responsible for providing center-based customer information along with a plethora of data and statistics Moreover, the data and resources are kept very safely at Salesforce with its high-end security set up. It knows the value of sensitive data and makes sure to not compromise with it at any cost.
- Customized and flexible approach: The needs and preferences of every company is different. And, Salesforce with its customized and flexible approach, caters to the individual needs of companies with efficiency. It has the ability to fit within any business model and provide relevant and tailor made data and statistics. In fact, it optimizes the whole system in a way that helps companies to measure and analyze the success of their marketing strategies. This, in turn, helps them customize their campaign in accordance with the results. Moreover, since the Salesforce CRM is cloud based, it becomes easily accessible to employees. It works wonders in increasing the flexibility of workflow and maximizing the productivity.
- Excellent curation of user resources: The value added benefit of using Salesforce CRM is the access to it excellent curation of high-end user resources. It makes extensive use of innovation and invests in a lot of efforts, time and money to give its users a deep insight on its functionality, simple use, flexibility etc. From updating informative blogs and articles to hosting educational webinars and posting videos on various technical topics, Salesforce CRM does it all. All these resources don’t only empower the knowledge base of users but also, gives them a great customer experience. And if that’s not enough, it even has a high-end customer service team which work towards giving quick solution to any of the user queries.
- Outstanding AppExchange feature: Salesforce CRM knows and understands the importance of applications in people’s life. Nowadays, there’s an app for everything. Therefore, Salesforce has leveraged it through its AppExchange feature. It is a marketplace catering to the app needs of users. It allows users to download and install a variety of apps with ease. It is another great way of improving the knowledge and functionality of any user base and giving them a world class experience.
All in all, Salesforce with its unique and innovative approach has made a mark for itself in the competitive world of CRM. It would be a lifetime experience to be there at Dreamforce and learn insights from the leaders. If anyone wants to meet us, look for us at Customer Success Expo: https://www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/expo/
Apart from business development, I offer consulting services in the field of CRM and ERP solutions.
Latest posts by Megha (see all)
- Rediscover the Future of Sales with Our Salesforce Team at Dreamforce ‘18 - September 22, 2018
- Why Your Retail Business Needs to Integrate CRM Software? - August 23, 2018
- Salesforce development challenges for B2C targeting - August 16, 2018