Why Your Retail Business Needs to Integrate CRM Software?
With digitization becoming popular, businesses no longer run the same. Whether offline or online, the retail industry is undergoing a complete transformation. Being a customer-centric business, maintaining a strong relationship with customers is a must. A recent report has revealed that by 2020 retail sales will top $27 trillion. Staggering, doesn’t it? The market is huge. But with plenty of options available to customers, the competition is tough. To survive and excel incorporation of technology is no more a need rather a necessity.
As visible, the concept of shopping is now changing. The online marketing is gaining prominence. According to a recent survey, 51% of customers purchase stuff online. This has made the offline retailers to pull up their socks. A more personalized user interaction is the need of the time. But with an expanding customer base personalizing each interaction becomes tough. Here Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software comes into the scene. It is a robust and comprehensive software. With smartphone usage becoming common, a number of CRM mobile apps have entered the market. The retailers nowadays are using CRM mobile integration on a large scale.
That is to say, the CRM software is helping stores to serve their buyers in an efficient way. Curious to know more? Let’s have a look at why your retail business needs CRM integration. Here we go:
- Image building – Building a positive image of your business is very important. With the help of CRM software, you can have a more professional approach in dealing with customers. An inviting image will attract buyers to your stores or services.
- Personalized customer service – In a time when options are plenty having a loyal customer base is tough. A personalized interaction with your customers will help you in this direction. CRM software provides social media data, purchase history, likes and dislikes of every individual customer. This help store owners deal with their customers in a better way.
- Better alignment of sales and marketing – Big data hold immense potential for businesses. A proper analysis of it will propel your business to heights. The marketing team can manage big data content with CRM integration. Also, by giving access to pricing literature and personalized dashboards, the CRM software can help the sales wing too.
- Loyalty programs – Implementing loyalty programs can do wonders for your business. It’s a powerful tool but underused. By using CRM software, you can handle customer loyalty programs in an effective manner. It will help in managing customer profiles, their reward tiers and how can they redeem them. An online portal showing details of offers, complimentary coupons, current reward status etc. will help you in developing a loyal customer base.
- Better inventory management – CRM software enables you to keep a track of intercompany transfers. You can check the availability of stocks, demand/supply ratio, and replenishment processes. Such in-depth information will help you in better management of your inventory. You’ll never go out of stock. This will help your business in the long run.
In brief, CRM software holds immense potential to deliver a superior customer service. In the times of the empowered customer, it will propel your business in the right direction. We at CRM Signity, have years of experience in CRM mobile integration. So, if you also wish to give your business a technological push, we are there to help you. Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will revert back at the earliest.
Apart from business development, I offer consulting services in the field of CRM and ERP solutions.
Latest posts by Megha (see all)
- Rediscover the Future of Sales with Our Salesforce Team at Dreamforce ‘18 - September 22, 2018
- Why Your Retail Business Needs to Integrate CRM Software? - August 23, 2018
- Salesforce development challenges for B2C targeting - August 16, 2018