Zoholics – A Conference to Turn your Ideas into Reality
We are pleased to inform that CRM Signity will be a part of Zoholics this year at Austin, Texas.
What is Zoholics?
Zoholics is Zoho’s annual user conference, which provides people an opportunity to meet their team face-to-face and learn directly from the staff behind Zoho applications. Zoho is expanding the scope of the event this year by including around 40+ applications, which means additional keynotes, more break-out sessions, and more time for one-on-one and hands-on training with support staff.
Each individual gets ample opportunity to network with the like-minded people from companies of all sizes and industries who have turned to Zoho to transform their business. Network in the evening after the event, and tap into the knowledge of experts from across sales, marketing, service, finance, commerce, and more to learn how you can deliver incredible customer experiences that will set your brand apart.
Because it is aimed at training people on many products of Zoho. We will have an opportunity for focused learning from and connecting with fellow Zoho users, to help everyone get the most out of this software.
Each session covers everything from basic usage to advanced techniques, Zoholics is the ideal place to learn new tricks and gain the knowledge to help transform any form of business.
The Speakers of the Event
- Paul Greenberg (Founder & Managing Principal – The 56 Group, LLC)
- Ray Wang (Principal Analyst, Founder and Chairman – Constellation Research LLC)
- Go Sugihara (CEO- ATARA)
- Sridhar Vembu (CEO and Co-Founder – ZOHO)
- Vijay Sundaram (Chief Strategy Officer – Zoho)
- Raju Vegesna (Chief Evangelist – Zoho)
- Andrew North (Publisher – 1975)
- Anita Campbell (Founder & CEO – Small Business Trends Media)
- Brent Leary (Co-Founder & Partner – CRM Essentials, LLC)
- Brian Sommer (Founder – TechVentive, Inc)
- Derek Top (Analyst and Director of Research – Opus Research)
- Elaine Pofeldt (Journalist)
- Esteban Kolsky (Founder and President – ThinkJar)
- Laurie McCabe (Co-Founder & Partner – SMB Group)
- Mitch Lieberman (Co-Founder – ConversationalX)
- Ramon Roy (Editor – Smart Hustle Media)
- Rieva Lesonsky (President and CEO – GrowBiz Media/SmallBizDaily.Com)
- Sanjeev Aggarwal (Partner – SMB Group)
- Tom Taulli (Media/Blogger – Forbes.com)
- Val Steed (CEO – K2 Enterprises)
Signity as authorized Zoho Partner
Signity is a registered Zoho implementation partner and has done significant implementations on Zoho platform across their wide range of products.
We have done 60+ implementations in Zoho successfully with 95% satisfaction rate and spent over 3000+ hours in Zoho implementation. To know more about our Zoho services, visit our website.
We are pleased to be a part of Zoholics. See you all there with new ideas and new learning!!
Apart from business development, I offer consulting services in the field of CRM and ERP solutions.
Latest posts by Megha (see all)
- Zoholics – A Conference to Turn your Ideas into Reality - April 6, 2019
- Rediscover the Future of Sales with Our Salesforce Team at Dreamforce ‘18 - September 22, 2018
- Why Your Retail Business Needs to Integrate CRM Software? - August 23, 2018